Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login
Anime Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello! I'm back
anime - Anime you should check out EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 pm by coolspy74

» hey im new
anime - Anime you should check out EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 pm by @ BladeSkull

» [Naruto Shippuden AMV] Sasuke vs. Itachi Courtesy Call
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Video
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Sinon Snipping Ad for Sword Art Online 2
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Attack on Titans Animated Movie
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm by @ BladeSkull

» First Promo Video for Sailor Moon Crystal come's out
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods come to US and Canada
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am by @ BladeSkull

» My Videos...
anime - Anime you should check out EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm by @ BladeSkull

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Anime or Manga

anime - Anime you should check out I_vote_lcap20%anime - Anime you should check out I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
anime - Anime you should check out I_vote_lcap80%anime - Anime you should check out I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Unique Hits

Anime you should check out

Go down

anime - Anime you should check out Empty Anime you should check out

Post by @ BladeSkull Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:47 am

Blood Lad is about this vampire name Staz who is one of the strongest vampire in the demon world. But unlike his ancestor he finds being a vampire to be a serious pain and prefer to spent his time enjoying things made by human such as watching anime and playing video games instead. When a Japanese girl named Fuyumi comes into his territory, Staz can't hide his excitement at finally meeting a living human from his favorite culture. Unfortunately, Fuyumi get's killed after she was swallowed by a monster, leaving her soul behind. Now Staz vows to Fuyumi that he will bring her back to life no matter how he has to life no matter how he has to do it.
Trailer For Blood Lad:
Source and where you can watch Blood Lad http://www.vizanime.com/bloodlad

Last edited by bladeskull@ on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Male Posts : 361

https://animefanclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime you should check out Empty Re: Anime you should check out

Post by @ BladeSkull Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 am

Another series i think you guys should watch Death Note it's about this kid named light who one days finds a notebook owned by a shinigami with the ability to kill anyone he wants whose name is written as the new owner of the book he uses it's power to clean the world of evil when the world is starting to realize his existence they basically bring this great detective nicknamed l into this case basically start this war between l and Kira and now whoever find out each others identity will be the one who survive. You should really check out this anime it's a pretty great series .But I am pretty sure most people here have watched this anime maybe not if you haven't you should check out this anime.
http://www.nwanime.com/9/death-note
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by @ BladeSkull Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm

well i just finished watching death note 3 minute ago and it's a pretty good anime up till the end this series touched me so much and it's so good this is one of the few Japanese anime series i am willing to watch dub and i usually don't like watching anime dubbed so go and check it out yeah
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Smile  Smile  Smile
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down