Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login
Anime Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello! I'm back
One Piece movie released in English EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 pm by coolspy74

» hey im new
One Piece movie released in English EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 pm by @ BladeSkull

» [Naruto Shippuden AMV] Sasuke vs. Itachi Courtesy Call
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Video
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Sinon Snipping Ad for Sword Art Online 2
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Attack on Titans Animated Movie
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm by @ BladeSkull

» First Promo Video for Sailor Moon Crystal come's out
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods come to US and Canada
One Piece movie released in English EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am by @ BladeSkull

» My Videos...
One Piece movie released in English EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm by @ BladeSkull

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Anime or Manga

One Piece movie released in English I_vote_lcap20%One Piece movie released in English I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
One Piece movie released in English I_vote_lcap80%One Piece movie released in English I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Unique Hits

One Piece movie released in English

Go down

One Piece movie released in English Empty One Piece movie released in English

Post by @ BladeSkull Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm

The Australian distributor Madman Entertainment has confirmed on their official twitter page that it is planning to publish a bilingual release for Toei Animation’s One Piece Film Z on home video in July 2014. Madman Entertainment usually releases its anime titles with both a Japanese audio track with English subtitles and the English dubbed version. This revelation comes prior to an English release being officially announced for the movie anywhere else in the world, including in the United States, where One Piece English dub producer FUNimation Entertainment is based.

the movie was first released in Japanese theaters in December 2012, One Piece Film Z is the 11th film of the Franchise and the first to feature the older versions of protagonist Monkey D. Luffy and his pirate crew after the two year time skip in the main storyline of the One Piece TV series and manga series. Film Z was created as an attempt to “surpass Strong World“, the 10th One Piece movie, which was released last year in English. In the movie Luffy faces off against a former navy admiral named Zephyr, a new foe hyped as Luffy’s strongest opponent up to that time. One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda, who was previously involved in creating the story for Strong World, oversaw Film Z as executive producer.
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Male Posts : 361

https://animefanclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down