Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login
Anime Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello! I'm back
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 pm by coolspy74

» hey im new
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 pm by @ BladeSkull

» [Naruto Shippuden AMV] Sasuke vs. Itachi Courtesy Call
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Video
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Sinon Snipping Ad for Sword Art Online 2
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Attack on Titans Animated Movie
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm by @ BladeSkull

» First Promo Video for Sailor Moon Crystal come's out
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods come to US and Canada
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am by @ BladeSkull

» My Videos...
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm by @ BladeSkull

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Anime or Manga

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm I_vote_lcap20%Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm I_vote_lcap80%Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Unique Hits

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm

Go down

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm

Post by @ BladeSkull Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm

The 15th issue of Shueisha's Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Namco Bandai Games' Naruto Shippūden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Narutimate Storm Revolution) PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 fighting game will feature a total of 50 minutes of brand new anime footage animated by Studio Pierrot. In addition, the magazine hints that a special story about the Akatsuki never seen before will be shown in the game.

The game will feature new gameplay mechanics, including the Combination Ultimate Jutsu attacks which allows players to combine techniques to create even more powerful techniques. The game will also feature over 100 playable characters from both the Naruto and Naruto Shippūden anime.

CyberConnect2 will be developing the fighting game again, and Namco Bandai Games already announced that the game will be shipped in North America and Europe in 2014. The game will also be shipped in Japan next year.

Source
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Male Posts : 361

https://animefanclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm

Post by @ BladeSkull Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

In this new Naruto game coming out gamers will enjoy a roster of 100 playable characters. Thanks to this video-game you will know all the details of the Akatsuki's background question like how did Conan and Nagato/pain expand the Akatsuki and how did they become one of the biggest threat in the Ninja World/Naruto Universe and also backstories of Orochimaru and Tobi and the other members. New animation will be added in the gameplay which will allow the players to take part in the series origin. Various members of the infamous gang such as Sasori, Kakuzu, and others, will have new outfits designed by series creator Masashi Kishimoto.The game will be available in 2014 for Xbox 360 and PS3.The 50 minutes of exclusive anime footage will be focusing on backstory of the criminal organization, Akatsuki, and all of its members, including Orochimaru and Tobi.
READ MORE:
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Male Posts : 361

https://animefanclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down