Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Fan Club
If you are an anime fan who loves anime we would be glad to have you here so please register or login to join us.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEBSITE!!!
Don't forget to go to the Chatbox when you login
Anime Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello! I'm back
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 pm by coolspy74

» hey im new
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 pm by @ BladeSkull

» [Naruto Shippuden AMV] Sasuke vs. Itachi Courtesy Call
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Video
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Sinon Snipping Ad for Sword Art Online 2
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Attack on Titans Animated Movie
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm by @ BladeSkull

» First Promo Video for Sailor Moon Crystal come's out
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm by @ BladeSkull

» Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods come to US and Canada
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am by @ BladeSkull

» My Videos...
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm by @ BladeSkull

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Anime or Manga

Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters I_vote_lcap20%Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters I_vote_lcap80%Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Unique Hits

Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters

2 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters Empty Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters

Post by @ BladeSkull Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:04 pm

I want you guys to tell me your favorite character from the dragon ball franchise below so please don't forget to post
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Male Posts : 361

https://animefanclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters Empty Re: Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters

Post by @ BladeSkull Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Well my favorite character from the Dragon Ball universe is Vegeta the prince of all saiyans technically he is the king right now. he is one of those anti heroe character in that every stories need and goku's best rival
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters Empty Re: Who's your favorite Dragon Ball characters

Post by @ BladeSkull Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:16 pm

IF I had to choose a villain from the Dragon Ball series it would have to be Frieza he is one of the villains that appear over again in the series that you never get tired of seeing and every time he comes up with a scheme to get rid of z fighters for his scheme of conquering the universe and every time he fails.About my last post on the topic Goku would be nothing without vegeta and vegeta would be nothing without Goku their rivalry is what makes them stronger.
@ BladeSkull
@ BladeSkull
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vice–Admiral Anoking Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

My favorite character is gohan and my favorite villian is vergeta.

Vice–Admiral Anoking
Vice–Admiral Anoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down